1. THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL SAFETY IMPROVES
2. Follow the safety rules or you will be fired before you hit the ground
3. You can’t pick up your pay with no fingers
4. You’ll look pretty stupid trying to eat corn on the cob with no teeth
5. Please work safely today – we are getting a visit from Head Office
6. Don’t slip when carrying your breakfast – you’ll end up with egg on your face
7. While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work
8. Ladder safety has it’s ups and downs. (also works with elevator and escalator safety)
9. Safety is great unless you’re late.
10. Safety – been there, done that
11. Hold my beer and watch this
12. Don’t get hurt or you’ll get fired
13. Safety’s fine if you got the time.
14. A hardhat on your head keeps you from being dead
15. Your head will go splat without your hard hat
16. If you don’t go to work, you can’t get hurt
17. Don’t watch her behind. Keep safety in mind!
18. Safety’s OK if you got all day.
19. Our aim is to keep the toilets clean – your aim will help!
20. Safety’s alright if you got all night.
21. Safety slogans are nifty – Give me my fifty.
22. When safety is a factor, call in a contractor.
23. Work Safely and Carry a Big Lunch Box
24. Be Safe at Work Today; Call In Sick
25. Don’t Fall Asleep At Work and Get Your Head Caught In a Splicing Bar.
26. If everything comes your way, you are in the wrong lane
27. Don’t Get Paper cuts; They Hurt
28. Mine Eyes Have Seen The Gory Of The Coming Of The Blood,
It Is Pouring Down My Forearm In A Bright Red Crimson Flood.
29. Safety Shoes To House Your Toes; Safety Glasses on Your Nose.
30. Your Wife Will Spend Your 401K; If You Get Killed At Work Today.
31. Crushed Hands Or Missing Fingers May Affect Your Golf Swing.
32. Consider yourself hugged
33. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
34. Safety is redundant!!!!!
35. Safety is an administrative requirement.
36. Safety Pays – so the trades don’t have to
37. Safety Officer– trained to save your ass, not kiss it
38. If you plan on violating the Fall Protection rules, please leave details for next of kin
39. If you aren’t wearing your hard hat, bang head on brick repeatedly